Affordable Invisible Braces Mill Creek I Find a Dental Plan that Works for You
The Invisalign brand of orthodontic aligners have become as common a household name as Kleenex and Netflix. But aside from the name and the general concept, what do you really know about this modern alternative to traditional braces? One popular Mill Creek orthodontist has created this 10-point factsheet to provide more insight into the world of Invisalign.
- The whole process of getting the braces takes about the same amount of time as it would to get a traditional set of braces.
- The aligners are transparent, which means you can wear them at home and go out to dinner or go to the movies without having to worry about anyone noticing the fact that your teeth have been distorted. The clear aligners will enable you to get everything straightened without anyone even knowing that you're using them.
- The process of removing and putting back in the invisalign takes just slightly more time than it would to get a traditional set of braces.
- The Invisalign aligners are made from a special, tooth-like material that is also used in dental crowns. These are able to actually mold to the shape of your teeth, so you don't have to worry about anything being squished or moved.
- If you have teeth that are extremely crowded, or you have a gap that goes from one side of your mouth to the other, then Invisalign is definitely something that you should look into. It's able to work with just about any type of tooth crowding problem.
- You don't have to have your teeth straightened with a bridge because the invisalign aligners are made to straighten your teeth over time. It's also possible to get Invisalign to straighten your teeth over a period of years and Invisalign is one of the best things about it.
- The clear aligners are quite comfortable and so you will be able to continue with your normal day-to-day activities while your teeth are being straightened.
- These aligners are also very small, so you will be able to take them out when you sleep, so you won't have to worry about the aligners slipping around inside your mouth when you sleep.
- The invisalign aligners are able to straighten teeth gradually, so you won't feel any pain or discomfort from the braces or the discomfort you would experience when you sleep with your braces on.
- If you are a teenage girl or boy, then invisalign is probably the best thing for you. Most braces are designed for kids, but the invisalign aligners are designed for adults.
How long will it take to see the results?
It will take some time for the invisible teeth aligners to work. It will probably take up to two years before your teeth are completely straightened. So expect it to take longer than two years for your teeth to be totally straightened. It is best to look for a low cost Invisalign dentist.
Do the invisible braces hurt?
Invisalign is not a painful process. There are lubricants and other things that help the invisible braces move your teeth.
- It can be painful when you are instructed to put on the braces for a longer period of time. When you are instructed to take some time off, this can make your experience very frustrating.
- The invisalign aligners can get dirty if you don't take enough time to clean your teeth after you use them. If you don't take time to clean your teeth after you use the aligners, then this can cause your teeth to not be clean enough and you can experience a foul taste in your mouth.
- If you forget to take your time and try to rush or speed up while you are wearing your invisalign braces, you can experience sensitivity in your teeth. This can make your teeth sensitive when you eat hot or cold foods and beverages. Also, when you eat or drink hot foods and beverages, the tray that holds the braces can crack and become useless. So, if you forget to take your time while you are wearing your braces, then you can experience these issues.
If you would like a more attractive smile, but you're not interested in wearing traditional metal braces, Invisalign, invisible teeth aligners may be an option for you. Your teeth will be straightened in about a year if you use this! Looking for a low-cost Invisalign dentist in Mill Creek? Dr. Brent Robinson can help you!
To determine your ideal treatment, contact the low cost Invisalign dentist in Mill Creek, Dr.Brent Robinson for an Invisalign consultation. Our clinic is ready to welcome you. Call 425-778-1164 or visit 19108 33rd Ave W Ste B Lynnwood, WA 98036, United States. You may also visit our website robinson-dental.com.
GMB Link: GMB Link: https://g.page/DrBrentRobinson?share